Seminar / Conferences / Workshops / MDPs / FDPs Attended
Dr. Rajiv Yeravdekar:
- Invited as Guest of Honor to inaugurate the 10th Annual National Conference on ‘Fertivision 2014’ organized by Indian Fertility Society on 20th December 2014 at Pune.
- Invited to Chair the Scientific Session on 2nd International Congress on Micronutrients and Child Health organized by Dept. of Nutrition, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on 6th November 2014 at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Invited by Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Maharashtra to draft the Medical Termination of Pregnancy (Amendment) Bill 2014 on 03rd November 2014 at State Health Family Welfare Bureau, Pune.
- Invited to participate in FICCI HEAL 2014 conference organized by FICCI Healthcare Services, New Delhi at FICCI, New Delhi, on 1st September 2014.
- Invited to Maharashtra Healthcare Leadership Summit & Awards 2014 organized by e-Health & Elets Technomedia (P) Ltd. at Pune on 11th July 2014.
- Delivered key note address on ‘Game Changers in Healthcare’ during XVI National Seminar on Hospital & Healthcare Management, Medico Legal Systems & Clinical Research, 2nd May 2014.
- Participated in Future of Healthcare Conference organized by Apollo Hospitals Group on March 3rd and 4th, 2014 at the at New Delhi
- Invited to participate in Healthcare Skill Mission to UK (London & Glasgow) from 3rd to 7th March 2014.
- Delivered address on “Healthcare Entrepreneurship : Revolution and Implications” at the Healthcare Executive Thought Leadership Summit 2014” organized by HOSMAC India Pvt. Ltd. on 15th Feb 2014 at Mumbai .
- Invited to participate in National Conference on Task shifting to independent midwifery practice fostering safe motherhood on 9th Feb 2014 at Pune.
- Invited to inaugurate Hypertensive Conclave IV, at Pune on 23rd & 24th November 2013
- Key note address during National Conference on Focus Diabetes – 2013 organized by Indian Medical Association, Pune Branch in association with Association of Physicians of India, Pune Branch on 19th & 20th Jan 2013.
- Invited to participate in Second Global symposium on Health Systems Research, held in Beijing, People’s Republic of China, from 31st October to 3rd November 2012.
- Chaired the panel session on Seminar on “Quality and Accreditation for Better Business” organized by HOSMAC Healthcare Executive at Mumbai on 25th August 2012.
- Delivered the inaugural address at the Annual Research Society Conference of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune on Medical Education & MCI on 20th March 2012.
- Delivered keynote address on Overview of Healthcare Management Education at HOSPICON 2012, organized by Sancheti Healthcare Academy, Pune, on 25th Feb 2012.
- Delivered keynote address on Health Care and Inclusive Growth in India at UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Inclusive Growth in India – Varied Dimensions and Challenges’ organized by Department of Economics and Banking, Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce (SCAC), , Pune, on 17th Feb 2012
- Delivered keynote address on “EM Education in India –The way forward” during the 13th Annual Conference of Society of Emergency Medicine, India [SEMI], EMCON 2011, on 18th November 2011.
- Invited as a speaker on Feminine Wellness at 2nd Congress on Women’s Health & Disease’ organized by IMA, Pune under the aegis of IMA, Maharashtra State on 8th October 2011.
- Invited to participate in 5-country Situation Analysis Workshop for Health Professional Education in a New Century at Thailand, on August 15-17, 2011.
- Invited as a speaker on “Skills and Education for Medical Technology” in 4th Medical Technology Conference organized by CII on 18th August 2011.
- Invited as a speaker on proposed Reforms in Medical Education during the EDGE 2011 Conference held at New Delhi from 9th to 11th March 2011
- Invited as a speaker on addressing Investment Challenges in Medical Education at the Workshop on “Reform in Healthcare Education” organized by CII at New Delhi, on 5th March 2011.
- Chaired session on “Accreditation of Masters of Public Health Program” in the National Consultation on MPH Programme Development in India organized by the Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) on 15th & 16th June 2011.
- Invited as a speaker on “Supply Chain Management in Hospitals” in Aarohan 2011 workshop organized by Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) on 25th February 2011
Dr. Parag Rishipathak:
- Successfully completed Advanced Trauma Course of the International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) organization USA on 24th – 25th October 2015.
- Attended the International Trauma Conference and Chapter Coordinator Workshop organized by International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) organization USA from 10th to 13th November 2015.
Brig. (Retd.) Dr. Anil Pandit:
- Attended NABH Orientation Course organized by Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune from 2nd to 4th December 2014
- Presented paper on ‘A study to ascertain the adequacy of observance of universal precautions in acute medical and surgical wards of a large teaching hospital in Pune. 19th Pradanya- 2014 international conference on Innovations in Governance & Strategies: Reimaging India, Organized by IIHMR, Jaipur, 20th October 2014.
- Attended conference on Maharashtra Healthcare Summit 2014 organized by Govt. of Maharashtra in October 2014 at Pune
- Attended FICCI Heal Conference 2014 at FICCI Centre New Delhi in September 2014
- Attended one day workshop on “ Digital Marketing and Prezi” organized by teaching Learning Resource Centre, SIU on 22 July 2014.
- Chaired a Session on Quality Assuarance, in QIPS II, held at ABM Hospital PUNE on 04 Apr 2014
- Attended Case Studies Analysis -FDP conducted at SIU Lavale, by SIRI on 28 Mar 2014
- Chaired a Session on Health Insurance Emerging Trends at National Conference held in Sancheti Institute of Health Sciences, in Jan 2014.
Col. Dr. Vijay Deshpande (Retd.):
- Invited as speaker at Jahangir Nursing Home on Patient Safety Week in September 2013.
- Invited as Speaker at Architecture College, Bharati Vidyapith on Hospital & Disaster Management in January 2014.
Ms. Sanjivani Maral:
- Participated as delegate in the CME ‘Contribution of newer biomarkers in diagnosis & clinical management of metabolic disorders’ held at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune, on 12th April, 2014.
- Participated as delegate in FDP on ‘Case Study Development’ conducted by Prof. Ramani, Chairman, Centre for Management of Health Services (CMHS), IIMA at SIHS, Pune on 20th March, 2014.
- Attended Workshop on ‘Employability & Job Sustainability’ at SIHS, Pune held on 30th & 31st January, 2014
- Participated as delegate in FDP on ‘Linking Teaching & Research’, conducted by Teaching Learning Resource Center, Symbiosis International University, at Pune on 27th January 2014.
- Participated as delegate in XIX Maharashtra Chapter Conference of IAMM on ‘Our Wits versus Their Genes’, at Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune held on 5th & 6th October, 2013.
- Successfully completed ‘XXV Internal Audit & Quality Management Systems Certificate Course’ as per ISO 15189 – 2007 & NABL 112 requirement conducted by St. Jone’s Medical College, Bangalore, at Pune from 13th -16th June, 2013.
Ms. Neha Bhagatkar:
- Presented paper titled “Value Analysis of the Store inventory with factor pertaining to Consumption rate and Revenue pattern" at Pradanya IIHMR University on 19th & 20th September 2014 .
- Attended FDP on Digital media marketing & prezi software organized By TLRC, SIU on 22nd July 2014.
- Attended workshop on Project Management Fundamentals Organized by MAHRATTA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INDUSTRIES & AGRICULTURE (MCCIA), Pune, June 13, 2014.
- Attended as delegate ABMH QIPS (Quality Improvement & patient safety) II, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune, April 5-6, 2014.
- Attended FDP on Case study development, By Prof. Ramani, Chairman, Centre for Management of Health Services (CMHS), IIMA, March 20, 2014.
- Attended FDP on “Linking Teaching & Research” conducted by Teachning Learning Research Centre, Symbiosis International University on 27th January 2014.
- Attended Conference on International Relations India and Development Partnerships in Asia and Africa: Towards a New Paradigm, 14-15th December 2013.
- Attended Clairvoyance 2013, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, December, 2013.
- Attended GCP Guidelines & Schedule” Y” amendments at SIHS, September 2013.
Dr. Kasturi Shukla:
- Presented paper on Awareness and compliance about safety guidelines pertaining to Needle Stick and Sharps Injuries (NSSI) among Nurses. PLACITUM-2014 Third International conference on Trends and Challenges in Indian Business Management 7th & 8th November 2014. Organized by Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kadayiruppu, Kolenchery, Kerala. Proceedings published in Journal of Exclusive Management Science. November 2014 [special issue].
- Guide for the first prize winner Poster Presentation on "Portal Technology-Healthcare at a click" 'Need of the hour' presented by MBA (HHM) 2014-16 batch students namely- Dr. Shailly Singh, Dr. Shrishti Upadhyay and Ms. Linda E Fernandez at Clairvoyance-2014, TISS, Mumbai held on 29-30 Nov 2014.
- Presented paper on Factors underlying the utilization of card payment facility for availing health services at Sanjay Gandhi PGIMS, Lucknow (UP) INDIA. International Conference on Management, Business & Economics (ICMBE-2014) 11-12 July 2014. Organized by International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation, Pondicherry India.
- Presented paper on Implementation of Incident Reporting guidelines to enhance patient safety. National Conference on Hospital Administration Decadal changes and Frontiers Ahead (HADCFACON-2014) held on March 22-23’ 2014. Organized by Dept of Hospital Administration, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow (India). (Published in proceedings).
- Presented paper on Identifying areas of improvement in operation theatre to promote patient safety. National Conference on Hospital Administration Decadal changes and Frontiers Ahead (HADCFACON-2014) held on March 22-23’ 2014. Organized by Dept of Hospital Administration, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow (India). (Published in proceedings).
- Presented paper on Factors determining the utilization of card payment facility for availing health services. HOSPICON-2014 ‘Raising Healthcare to new heights’. Organized by Sancheti Healthcare Academy, Pune (Maharashtra) India. January 10-11 2014 [Oral presentation]. (Published in the Proceedings).
- Awarded Vice Chancellor’s Gold medal for ‘Best PhD thesis 2012’ by King George’s Medical University, Lucknow (UP).
Ms. Meenal Kulkarni:
- Attended FDP on Impact of Massive Open Learning and New Educational Challenges organized by TLRC, SIU. February 2016
- Presented paper on CAN ‘MAKE IN INDIA’ REDUCE FACULTY CRUNCH? At Global Summit" make in India: transforming human resources and strategic development organized by The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development, New Delhi. March 2015.
- Attended conference on Trends and challenges in Indian Business management organized by Sree Narayana Gurukulam college of engineering, Kolenchery, Kerala. November 2014.
- Presented paper on ‘A study to ascertain the adequacy of observance of universal precautions in acute medical and surgical wards of a large teaching hospital in Pune’ at 19th Pradanya- 2014 International Conference on Innovations in Governance & Strategies: Reimaging India.20th October 2014. Organized by IIHMR, Jaipur. Won 3rd prize.
- Attended one day Pre- Eureka workshop in association with the entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay on 26 September 2014.
- Attended one day workshop on “Digital Marketing and Prezi” organized by teaching Learning Resource Centre, SIU on 22 July 2014.
- Attended FDP on Teaching and Learning through Cases organized by TLRC, SIU, on 28th March 2014.
- Attended One day workshop on “ Teaching and Learning Through Cases” organized by Teaching Learning Resource Centre, SIU on 28 March 2014.
- Participated as delegate in Conference on International Relations India and Development Partnerships in Asia and Africa: Towards a New Paradigm, 14-15th December 2013.
- Participated as delegate in National Conference “ABMH QIPS 2013” on Quality Improvement & Patient Safety on March 9th & 10th 2013.
- Attended workshop on Feminine Wellness Workshop organized by Recreation & Wellness Centre, SCHC at SIU, 25th February 2013 to 8th March 2013.
- Attended workshop on IBM SPSS 20 conducted by symbiosis Institute of management Studies on 21st & 22nd February 2013.
- Participated as delegate in SEVENTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on Healthcare Systems & Global Business Issues. Jaipur National University, Jaipur, INDIA January 3-6, 2013.