Symbiosis Institute Health Sciences (SIHS) is a constituent of the prestigious Symbiosis International (Deemed University). The institute provides a Dual specialization, i.e., both Hospital and Healthcare Management, in a 2-year full-time Masters in Business Administration program. The MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management) program at SIHS comprises a rich and intensive curriculum covering a broader aspect of the entire healthcare industry.
In recent times, the healthcare industry is spiraling its way up; it is anticipated to expand in the upcoming years. In India alone, this industry is expected to reach $133.44 billion by the end of 2022. This further creates an impeccable opportunity for aspiring individuals to pursue their career in Healthcare with SIHS.
The quality of education, excellent teaching facility, experiential learning at the attached Symbiosis University Hospital and Research Center (SUHRC) has a primary focus on Research, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, making MBA (HHM) at SIHS unique. Students here are trained to master the skills, to excel in all extended domains of healthcare such as the Hospital industry, the Pharmaceuticals sector, Healthcare Information Technology (IT) sector, the Health Insurance sector, Public Sector, Medical Equipments & Devices, and Wellness Industry.
The MBA (HHM) is a 2-year full-time residential program with the attached state-of-the-art University Hospital (SUHRC) located at the beautiful and serene campus of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Lavale, Pune, Maharashtra. At SIHS, the focus is on developing industry-ready professionals who will be equipped to solve the current challenges faced by the healthcare industry.
Medical Equipment & Devices
The current COVID-19 has severely affected the healthcare situation worldwide, and hence the demand for competent and skilled healthcare management professionals has leaped exponentially.
SIHS has redefined & redesigned an intensive curriculum that covers a broader aspect of the healthcare industry. It has a perfect balance between the domain-specific knowledge of core healthcare sectors and the evolving niche areas. One should prefer MBA (HHM) at SIHS because of the following salient features:
- Provision of a Dual specialization, i. e, both Hospital and Healthcare management, in a 2-year course.
- SIHS has a team of excellent professors with expertise in different sectors of healthcare.
- Symbiosis International (Deemed University) is ranked among the top 1000 Universities globally.
- Legacy of placing students with the well known brands of the industry.
- Opportunity to earn the prestigious status of SIHS Alumni.
- A rare combination of attachment with the state-of-the-art University Hospital (SUHRC) to facilitate the students with real-time and experiential learning.
- Pedagogy includes a rich amalgamation of Classroom learning, Case studies, Experiential Learning, opportunities to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities, along with Guest lectures by Industry Leaders.
- Opportunity to learn amongst a diverse group of students with different bachelor's qualifications.
- Exposure to Internationalization.
|SNAP Registration Commences||August 31, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|SNAP Registration Closes||November 27, 2021 (Saturday)|
|SNAP 2021 Test 1
SNAP 2021 Test 2
SNAP 2021 Test 3
|December 19, 2021 (Sunday)
January 08, 2022 (Saturday)
January 16, 2022 (Sunday)
|Last date to apply for MBA HHM Programme||January 15, 2022 (Saturday)|