Book List available on OPAC according to books rack number wise & Subject wise to easy to search particular books for users.
The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, handbooks, CD -ROMs, etc. All books are arranged according to specialization subjects.
Reading Hall with IT Zone facility /Wi-Fi Facility
Previews year scan Question Papers bank.
E-Journal (Subscribed by Institute)
Name of Journal: Journal of Health Management.
FAQs about Library Services:
1. How much is the overdue fine?
The overdue fine will be Rs; 5/- rupee per day after the due date.
2. What will happen, if I lose my library card?
By paying Rs; 50/- at library office you will be issued the duplicate card from library
3. I forgot my user name & password of library portal, what would be the solution for this? You can contact the library Incharge for retrieving your user name & password.
4. What if I lose a library book?
In case the book is lost by you should replace the book. The librarian will inform the time line to you.
5. What are the materials that can be photocopied?
Important topics from Reference Books/Current Issues of Periodicals can be photocopied on request The Entire book cannot be photocopied.
Library Manual ( SIU Softcopy available it has to enclosed)