How To Apply
M.Sc. - Medical Technology Application Form
STEP I: Online registration to M.Sc. Medical Technology programme: Complete the online registration by filling the online registration form and making online payment of registration charges. Registration charges are Rs.750/-
STEP II: You will be called for PI-WAT( personal interview and written test).
STEP III: Selection will be intimated to candidate through email.
STEP IV: Admission process will be completed after the verification of all the submitted documents and payment of 1st instalment of academic fees.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination (Graduation, 10th & 12th Science)
2. Mark list (Graduation, 10th & 12th Science)
3. Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate in original
4. Migration Certificate in original
5. Registration Certificate of respective councils (if applicable)
6. Character Certificate / No Dues Certificate
7. Work Experience / Gap Certificate if applicable
8. Certificate of change of name if applicable, supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette
9. In addition to the above candidates selected under the reservation category i.e. Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Kashmiri Migrants admission will be confirmed after scrutiny of the original supporting documents. Please note that original supporting document of the reserved category should be issued by the competent authority
|Last date of submission of filled application form||Monday, 31st July’2017|
|Programme commencement||Tuesday, 1st August’2017|
|Payment of 1st installment||At the time of admission.|
|Last date for payment of 2nd installment||Monday, 16th October’2017|
|Convocation||November/December (As per SIU schedule).|
*These are tentative dates, subject to change. For regular updates, please log on www.sihspune.org