How To Apply: Master of Public Health
Admission Procedure for Master of Public Health (MPH)
Programme commences on Wednesday, 1st July 2020 For seeking admission to the MPH, Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences students should complete the following procedure:
SNAP has been conducted and now the portal is open for Non-SNAP MPH Admission for Batch 2020-22. The applicant must register and pay in
Registration is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process.
STEP II:You will be called for Entrance Exam & PI-WAT (personal interview and written ability test)
STEP III: Selection will be intimated to candidate through email.
STEP IV: Admission process will be completed after the verification of all the submitted documents and payment of 1st instalment of academic fees.
Please also make the required changes in the same webpage regarding the Important Dates (as mentioned above).
Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination (Graduation, 10th Std & 12th Std)
2.Mark list (Graduation, 10th Std & 12th Std)
3. Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate in original
4. Migration Certificate in original
5. Registration Certificate of respective councils (if applicable)
6. Character Certificate / No Dues Certificate
7. Work Experience / Gap Certificate if applicable
8. Certificate of change of name if applicable, supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette
9. In addition to the above, candidates selected under the reservation category i.e. Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Kashmiri Migrants admission will be confirmed after scrutiny of the original supporting documents. Please note that original supporting document of the reserved category should be issued by the competent authority
Based on SNAP Score, Academic Profile Score, Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test.
FEE STRUCTURE - BATCH 2020-22
|Programme fees||Amount in INR for 1st Year|
|1st Installment||₹ 1,25,000 (Academic Refundable) + ₹ 20,000 (Deposit Refundable)|
|2nd Installment||₹ 1,25,000|
|Total fees for 1st Year||₹ 2,70,000|
|SNAP Registration Commences||16thAugust 2019 (Friday)|
|SNAP Registration Closes||23rdNovember 2019 (Saturday)|
|SNAP Payment Closes||23rdNovember 2019 (Saturday)|
|SIHS Registration Closes||31st December 2019 (Tuesday)|
|SIHS Payment Closes||31st December 2019 (Tuesday)|
|SNAP Admit Card Live||2nd December 2019 (Monday)|
|SNAP Online Test||15th December 2019 (Sunday)|
|SNAP Result||10th January 2020 (Friday)|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||14th January 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||20th, 21st & 22nd February 2020 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)|
|Announcement of First Merit list||3rd March 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||16th March 2020 (Monday)|
|Induction and Programme Commencement||1st July 2020 (Wednesday)|
Note: *These are tentative dates, subject to change. For regular updates, please log once.