How To Apply: B.Sc. Medical Technology
Programme commences on Tuesday, 04th Aug 2020.
STEP I: Online registration to B.Sc. Medical Technology programme: Complete the online registration by filling the online registration form and making online payment of registration charges. Registration charges are Rs.1250/-
STEP II: You will be called for Entrance Test & PI-WAT exam ( Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test)
STEP III: Selection will be intimated to candidate through email.
STEP IV: Admission process will be completed after the verification of all the submitted documents and payment of 1st instalment of academic fees.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination (10th & 12th Science)
2. Mark list (10th & 12th Science)
3. Migration Certificate in original
4. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
5. Character Certificate / No dues certificate
6. Requisite caste certificate issued by the competent authority if admission is against reserved category
7. Gap Certificate if applicable
8. Certificate of change of name if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette
Based on marks in XII Std. Science / Equivalent Examination followed Entrance test & Personal Interaction and written ability test.
FEE STRUCTURE - BATCH 2020-21
|Program fees for B.Sc. (Medical Technology)||Amount in INR for 1st Year|
|1st Installment||Rs. 85,000/-
(Rs.75,000/- Academic Fees + Rs.10,000/- Deposit)
|2nd Installment||Rs.75,000/-(Academic Fees)|
|Total fees for 1st Year||Rs. 1,60,000/-|
*The programme fee includes examination fees, Convocation & Transcript fees.
|1||Commencement of Registration||5th April 2022|
|2||Closure of Registration||30th Sept 2022|
|3||Admit Card Generation||NA|
|4||Entrance Date||Rolling Selection Process starting from, 24th May, 2022|
|5||Result Declaration||7th June, 2022|
|6||Shortlist Declaration||7th June, 2022|
|7||PIWAT/GEPIWAT/PRPI Dates||Rolling Selection Process starting from, 24th May, 2022|
|8||Merit List Date||7th June, 2022|
|9||Programme Commencement||2nd August, 2022|
*These are tentative dates, subject to change. For regular updates, please log once.