How To Apply: B.Sc. Medical Technology
Programme commences on Thursday, 09th Aug 2018
STEP I: Online registration to B.Sc. Medical Technology programme: Complete the online registration by filling the online registration form and making online payment of registration charges. Registration charges are Rs.1250/-
STEP II: You will be called for Entrance Test & PI-WAT exam ( Personal Interview and Written Ability Test)
STEP III: Selection will be intimated to candidate through email.
STEP IV: Admission process will be completed after the verification of all the submitted documents and payment of 1st instalment of academic fees.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination (10th & 12th Science)
2. Mark list (10th & 12th Science)
3. Migration Certificate in original
4. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
5. Character Certificate / No dues certificate
6. Requisite caste certificate issued by the competent authority if admission is against reserved category
7. Gap Certificate if applicable
8. Certificate of change of name if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette
Based on marks in XII Std. Science / Equivalent Examination followed Entrance test & Personal interview and written ability test.
FEE STRUCTURE - BATCH 2018-21
|Program fees for B.Sc. (Medical Technology)||Amount in INR for 1st Year|
|1st Installment||Rs. 70,500/-
(Rs.60,500/- Academic Fees + Rs.10,000/- Deposit)
|2nd Installment||Rs.60,500/-(Academic Fees)|
|Total fees for 1st Year||Rs. 1,31,000/-|
|Registration start date||1st March 2018|
|Registration close||22nd June 2018|
|Entrance Test & PIWAT Exam||
1st Entrance Test & PI-WAT Exam-Tuesday, 6th June 2018
2nd Entrance Test & PI-WAT Exam- Tuesday, 12th June 2018
3rd Entrance Test & PI-WAT Exam-Tuesday, 19th June 2018
4th Entrance Test & PI-WAT Exam- Tuesday, 26th June 2018
|Programme commencement date||09th Aug 2018|
*These are tentative dates, subject to change. For regular updates, please log once.