How To Apply: B.Sc. Radiotherapy
Programme commences on Thursday, 01st Aug 2019
STEP I: Online registration to B.Sc. Radiotherapy programme: Complete the online registration by filling the online registration form and making online payment of registration charges. Registration charges are Rs.1250/-
STEP II: You will be called for Entrance Test & PI-WAT exam ( Personal Interview and Written Ability Test)
STEP III: Selection will be intimated to candidate through email.
STEP IV: Admission process will be completed after the verification of all the submitted documents and payment of 1st instalment of academic fees.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination (10th & 12th Science)
2. Mark list (10th & 12th Science)
3. Migration Certificate in original
4. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
5. Character Certificate / No dues certificate
6. Requisite caste certificate issued by the competent authority if admission is against reserved category
7. Gap Certificate if applicable
8. Certificate of change of name if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette
Based on marks in XII Std. Science / Equivalent Examination followed Entrance test shortlisting & Personal interview and written ability test.
FEE STRUCTURE - BATCH 2018-21
|Program fees for B.Sc. (Radiotherapy)||Amount in INR for 1st Year|
(Rs.88,000/- Academic Fees + Rs.10,000/- Deposit (Refundable) )
|2nd Installment||Rs.88,000/-(Academic Fees)|
|Total fees for 1st Year||Rs. 1,86,000/-|
|Programme Registration Begins||Friday, 1st March 2019|
|Last date of Online registration||Monday, 6th May 2019|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees||Monday, 13th May 2019|
|Entrance Test||Tuesday, 4th, 11th & 18th June 2019|
|Personal Interaction & Written Ability Test||Tuesday, 4th, 11th & 18th June 2019|
|Announcement of Selected candidates through e mail||Friday, 21st June 2019|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||First installment of fees to be paid within one week period from the date of issue of provisional admission letter.|
|Programme Commencement||Thursday, 1st August 2019|
*These are tentative dates, subject to change. For regular updates, please log once.