Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation
The candidate will be able to:
- Know the construction and use of medical equipments and devices
- Operate the instruments optimally
- Handle advanced and complicated equipments
- Know the operation, principle and working of equipments
- Understand the applied engineering aspects of the medical instruments and equipments
- Maintain and handle the routine troubleshooting of equipments
- Report the appropriate fault to the company engineers
- Foster competencies of Medical Technologists in a dynamic environment of ever changing technology
Programme commences on 1st July, 2015.
Admissions Open for Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Std. XII pass or equivalent with Diploma/Degree in Allied Health Technology/Engineering or equivalent as decided by competent Authority.
Work experience of 2 years in related field of Medical Technology.
Students in the final year of degree programs in Medical Technology/Allied Health Sciences.
HOW TO APPLY
Selection as per eligibility and personal interview.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The medium of instruction for all the courses shall be English.
PATTERN OF PROGRAMME
The program combines classroom instructions and practical training on-campus and in tertiary care hospital equipment industry, etc.
FEE STRUCTURE - BATCH 2018-20
Program fees for DBI
Institute deposit (Refundable)
STANDARD OF PASSING
50% marks in each head. Theory & Practical will be a separate head of passing.
AWARD OF DEGREE
Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation will be awarded on successful completion of the one year programme.