Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation
The candidate will be able to:
- Know the construction and use of medical equipments and devices
- Operate the instruments optimally
- Handle advanced and complicated equipments
- Know the operation, principle and working of equipments
- Understand the applied engineering aspects of the medical instruments and equipments
- Maintain and handle the routine troubleshooting of equipments
- Report the appropriate fault to the company engineers
- Foster competencies of Medical Technologists in a dynamic environment of ever changing technology
Programme commences on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Admissions Open for Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation.
HOW TO APPLY
Admission Procedure for DBI:
STEP I: Online registration to Diploma In Biomedical Instrumentation : Complete the online registration by filling the online registration form and making online payment of registration charges. Registration charges are Rs.1250/-
STEP II: You will be called for Entrance Exam & PI-WAT ( personal interview and written ability test)
STEP III: Selection will be intimated to candidate through email.
STEP IV: Admission process will be completed after the verification of all the submitted documents and payment of 1st instalment of academic fees.
|Registration start date||1st March 2018|
|Registration close||22nd June 2018|
|Entrance Test & PIWAT||
|Programme commencement date||2nd July 2018|
Note: *These are tentative dates, subject to change. For regular updates, please log once.
One year: Part Time
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Std. XII pass or equivalent with Diploma/Degree in Allied Health Technology/Engineering or equivalent as decided by competent Authority.
Work experience of 2 years in related field of Medical Technology.
Students in the final year of degree programs in Medical Technology/Allied Health Sciences.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The medium of instruction for all the courses shall be English.
PATTERN OF PROGRAMME
The program combines classroom instructions and practical training on-campus and in tertiary care hospital equipment industry, etc.
FEE STRUCTURE - BATCH 2018-19
Program fees for DBI
Rs.10,250/- (Academic Fees)
Total fees for 1st Year
STANDARD OF PASSING
50% marks in each head. Theory & Practical will be a separate head of passing.
AWARD OF DEGREE
Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation will be awarded on successful completion of the one year programme.