Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
Master of Business Administration
(Hospital & Healthcare Management)
Heartiest Congratulations !!!
1. We are pleased to announce the 1st merit list of selected and waiting candidates for provisional admission to Master of Business Administration – Hospital & Healthcare Management (MBA-HHM) 2011–2013 batch.
2. Please note all admissions are provisional and are subject to candidates’ fulfilling eligibility criteria published in the ‘Post Graduate Programme Prospectus 2011’ and in accordance with rules of Symbiosis International University, Pune.
3. All merit list candidates have been individually informed by email and provisional admission letter by post. Please confirm receipt of email & your acceptance to join the program by email latest by 2nd March 2011 (email@example.com).
4. Academic fees of 1st Year is Rs.1,99,000/- (One Lakh Ninety Nine Thousand) which can be paid in installments. Installment details are as follows:
(I) First Installment (Year I): (By 7th March, 2011)
a. Academic Fees: Rs. 1,23,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Three Thousand only)
(II) Second Installment (Year I): (Payable by 15th October, 2011)
a. Academic Fees: Rs.76,000/- (Rupees Seventy Six Thousand only)
Academic Fees does not include Attendance to off campus Seminars and other events and Developments. This information is disseminated well in advance of the Academic Year and consequently details may vary. The University reserves the rights to make alterations to the programme and the fees as necessary. All students are required to abide by the charter statues and rules of the Symbiosis International University.
Installments to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)” payable at Pune.
5. Admission of the merit list candidates who fail to deposit 1st installment of academic fees by 7th March 2011 will stand cancelled and such seat/s will be replaced from waiting list. No further communication will be sent to defaulters who fail to pay 1st installment by stipulated date; 2nd merit list of such candidates will be displayed on 11th March 2011 depending upon vacancies.
6. Pre induction leveling course commences from 1st April 2011. Details of the same will be sent shortly to the candidates who have paid fees and taken admission. Pre induction leveling course will be done from your place of residence. You may get in touch with faculty of SIHS for any clarification/ assistance/ guidance on pre induction leveling course.
7. The institute will provide assistance to all admitted students to secure hostel accommodation in Symbiosis campus or in areas close to the institute. An accommodation is available on first-cum-first-served basis and is allotted on confirmation of provisional admission. Students desirous of availing hostel accommodation should give a written application while submitting their first installment of academic fees.
8. You are also requested to bring the following essential documents on 7th June 2011, the 1st day of the programme commencement.
Ř 2 sets of attested copies of graduation degree & mark list of all year, (Registration Certificate with the respective Council, if applicable).
Ř Original Gap Certificate (if applicable)
Ř Original Transfer/ College Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
Ř Original Migration Certificate
Ř Certificate of change in name, if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette
Ř In addition to the above, candidates selected under the reservation category, i.e. SC/ST/Kashmiri Migrants, admission will be confirmed after scrutiny of the original supporting documents. Please note that original supporting document of the reserved category should be issued by the competent authority.
Ř Candidates seeking admission under differently abled (medically challenged) category are required to get their documents authenticated by the Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC). Candidates under differently abled (medically challenged) will pay the remuneration to SCHC for the authentication of their medical condition by the consultants of SCHC.
9. Programme commences on 7th June, 2011. Details of the detailed induction programme will be communicated subsequently.
With best wishes,
Dr. Rajiv Yeravdekar
SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (SIHS)
A Constituent of Symbiosis International University (SIU)
Accredited by NAAC with Grade “A”
(Established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification no. F.9-12/2001-U.3 of the Government of India)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004 (India)
Tel. +91-20-25658014 (Ext. 514/515/517)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.sihspune.org
1. OPEN MERIT
2. SCHEDULED CASTE (SC)
3. SCHEDULED TRIBES (ST)
4. DIFFERENTLY ABLED
5. KASHMIRI MIGRANTS
1. OPEN MERIT
2. SCHEDULED CASTE (SC)